MY FRIENDSHIP WITH THE PLANET
Project numer: 2020-3-PL01-KA105-094717
Poland – Edu4You (Leader)
Turkiye – TEKMED
Cyprus – Network for European Citizenship and Identity
Italy – SCAMBIEUROPE
Smog’s importance and how to avoid it
Smog is unfortunately visible in most of countries all around the world. Smog can be pretty severe to human’s health and it even may be lethal since it affects the lungs of the human body. Also, not only humans can be affected by smog, but most animals as well. The concentration of smog has been rising over the following years and we must act now to reduce the concentration of smog to be healthy and safe from hazardous gases.
How to avoid smog:
- People should work together and stop polluting the air and instead warming up the air.
- Consumptions of fuel should be reduced.
- Energy from clean sources should become the main energy source.
- Use of filters on factory chimneys so that the air released into the atmosphere is doesn’t contain any dangerous substances.
- More frequent use of electronic gadgets rather than substances that can pollute the air.
Recycling is the process of collecting and processing materials that would otherwise be thrown away as trash and turning them into new products. Recycling can benefit your community and the environment.
It is also interesting to see how are other countries tackling the recycling issues.